February 19, 2010

Tangled up in you

well well... things have been busy and tiring the last few days, which would explain the lack of posts.

Still haven't heard from Hazelton regarding a lawyer for myself. I did speak with the lady, and she had already put in a few calls already to a few lawyers within town here. which is actually confusing, since I didn't think there was a family lawyer within town..? or at least that's what I was told last summer. Perhaps there's been a change in that since?

I actually don't have anything I want to say... anything I need to say, rather. Writing about the things I've been going through have been beneficial, in ways that will help me try and make sense of the situation, so if I'm down, I'll write.

Writing has always helped relax me, get my thoughts together, and I could do it without feeling judged, because there is no one here to judge me. I'm sure everyone has felt some of this, at the very least once or twice. Most just aren't as open with it, I suppose.

I would like to keep writing often though, because honestly, I don't like the idea of writing just for the reason that i'm down. I'd like to be able to look back one day and remember the better parts as well. I suppose we all should be doing that.

Its easier to look down upon the worst, yet for some reason, not many of us embrace the beauty of the days when we have great moments or a great day, maybe simply for someone smiling at us, or saying hello, or having that great cup of coffee you've been craving.

Ah yes, Tomorrow I'm getting my coffee, I wanted to go today, but now I'm just tired, and its getting colder, so tomorrow it is.
I want to start walking more again. I need to find the motivation to kick my ass in gear for that one. Need to stop making excuses to not go. or tell myself its such a drag walking here.

I love walking, I enjoy it, I love being "out" so I'm going to start forcing myself to get back into walking now that winter is coming to an end. It'll be nice and refreshing ...

I came across a song, that I completely fell in love with. Its a soothing, relaxing, song, that just seems to hit you. well. alright, at least me. I love his voice! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment