March 6, 2010

been awhile....

well.. its been awhile, once again since i wrote anything in here.. I thought about writing a few times now, but honestly.. just really tired of writing.

Yesterday was rather eventful. I've been getting myself out there walking daily now, at least for a few hours a day. Been feeling a lot better with myself. Which is nice, since it was desperately needed.

well.. today .. yesterday rather, started out as a nice day, I planned to head up to the trails, then realized that may not be one of the best ideas. with the mud and all.
I made a pit stop in one of the stores, and checked out some perfumes, mmmmmm...
by the time i got outta the store, I noticed the stupid black clouds rolling in, and the wind was getting pretty bad.. so home I went!

I cut through the school field, and ended up falling through the snow.. didn't seem like much of an issue, i managed to get out fairly easy. Knee was a bit sore on the walk home, nothing too dreadful.

I fell asleep for awhile, woke up with some serious pain, Muscles have been pulled, knee is swelling, and my knee is feeling pretty stiff at the moment.

Not much of an ideal day for me. I found humor in it as it happened. I was also recording a video when I fell through. watched it, thought it was comical in a sense.. Well.. NOT ANY more... ouch !

Gonna be off my feet for awhile. Thankfully its the weekend, and I'm hoping by Monday, things will be well enough again.

No comments:

Post a Comment